The content on our Website is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. The reading, sending or receiving any information from or via our website does not create a business or client relationship between you Brainsell Consulting Inc. (the “Company”)
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date. Your use of the Website is at your own risk and the Company has no responsibility or liability whatsoever for your use of this Website.
For your convenience, this Website may provide links or pointers to third party sites. We make no representations about any other websites that may be accessed from this Website. If you choose to access any such sites, you do so at your own risk. We have no control over the content found on any such third party sites, and accept no responsibility for such sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files or data available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are solely and entirely responsible for your use of the Website and your computer, internet and data security. We also do not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any electronic communications you may send or receive to/from us via email or submit through this Website.
All content on this Website including written materials, designs and logos, photographs, images, audio and video clips, and other materials are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by the Company. You may not use, reproduce, rebroadcast, publish, download, re-upload or retransmit any content found on this Website without our prior written permission.
Should you become aware of misuse of the website including libelous or defamatory conduct, you must report it to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com.
Workplace Resolution & Restoration
Our workplace restoration programming offers your team members a better way to resolve workplace issues, and a meaningful role in a process designed to identify and resolve workplace challenges and issues, supporting a high degree of buy in to solutions and change.
• Helps avoid the time and money to resolve differences culminating in grievances, arbitrations and/or investigations.
• Organically identifies real issues and practical changes
• Promotes teambuilding via respectful and more open communication and collaboration
• Results include invigorated staff engagement, productivity and job satisfaction
Workplace Culture Review & Assessment
• To identify and categorize team member concerns and the challenges limiting engagement and productivity;
• Taking a snapshot of rub-points, identifies inter-personal and structural issues;
• Results include identification of some immediate, cost effective changes signaling management’s interest and commitment to staff;
• Identification of issues requiring detailed consideration going forward;
• Identification of best next step options to address challenges, including 1-1 coaching, facilitated/mediated conversations between individual staff members, as well as general issues for review at facilitated team-based workshops.
Dispute Resolution & Restoration Programming
• Workplace culture and health assessments
• Workshops facilitating teams to identify practical solutions to workplace challenges; and
• Workshops providing teams the tools and techniques to create a more trusting, engaging and collaborative working environments.
Our services support meaningful organizational change, including productivity, commitment and engagement by:
• Supporting individuals to identify and to meet organizational and personal goals
• Providing the communication skills and tools to better understand the interests and needs of colleagues and direct reports
• Facilitating improved relationships where communication has eroded or broken down
Call for a confidential conversation.
Call 416 302 8265
Contact Brainsell Consulting Inc.